Monday, January 7, 2013

"Mad Monday"

sigh...I know that I can be very cynical and even pessimistic at times -yes, it's true, I can be a "Charlie Brown" while being a Linus for others. Yet even I have to say that reading comments on online article posts can leave me feeling like "what the French?" is wrong with people? 

Cyber gangsters are THE WORSE! They sit at home in front of their computers (iPad, MAC, PC) and proceed to blast and spew their negativity all over the comment box. I have seen negative comments on things dealing with the military and I think to myself, if it wasn't for these very same people you wouldn't be allowed to make such comments. Long gone are they days when people would write to the newspaper- leaving their name and city. See cyber gangster don't have the balls to be an editorial gangster; because an editorial gangster will have to back up what they say. If they get caught out there in the streets then-they will argue in person- GASP!- yes in person. I know the internet has made it impossible for some people to know how to carry on a face to face conversation. It's something we used to do in the "olden days". Editorial gangsters have conviction in their beliefs and will stand up for them. They won't say things online behind the guise of a made up name (not realizing their IP address makes them traceable)...sigh. 

On most occasions I try to avoid the comments sections because I already know...and it doesn't even matter...human interest story, finance story, US story, entertainment, sports etc- a cyber gangster will be there with their little gang of merry men leaving dumb, asinine comments for all the world to see

No comments:

Post a Comment