Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Switching Teams

First I want to thank you all for being here. 
I really appreciate you reading this. 

After much consideration this year
Ups and Downs
And still falling short 

I have decided to...take my talents to women.

#SingleLife    #RelationshipGoals   #LoveIsNotDead    #SwitchingTeams

Yup

I'm switching teams.

I like Your girl now and not like how I used to like her. I like her, Like her.

So ladies,  hit me up 

Uh but only if you are between the sizes 8-14.
I really the only believe the only reason for me to switch teams is to maximize my closet. And I've been an 8 and a 14 so if my new boo wants to embark on a cleanse with her or go to the Beer, Bacon and Bourbon festival with her, I'm cool with that. soooo yeah.

Look, so let me say this, before I get inundated with messages- I'm kidding...I mean unless someone wants to take me out to dinner. I haven't been taken out to dinner in a minute. I will even get dressed up for you. I will press my yoga pants. 

I just want to say to my fellow single folks. 

hey - its gonna be okay.
okay
everything is gonna be alright
it will
because you are smart, kind, important and beautiful.

and STILL

don't nobody want us so oh well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment